• Personal Instruction
• Awareness is the first step; let's take it together
• “I realize that we live in a “microwave society" where everyone wants everything “yesterday.” Unfortunately, Mother Nature makes no allowances for hitters in this regard. Becoming a good hitter takes time—and patience. Believe me, talking with many players who have been there and done it at baseball’s highest levels, everyone agrees that there are no shortcuts-None.
• Teaching hitting should be presented in a logical, progressive, and straight-forward manner to the student. It should also make sense. There is little to gain from a haphazard, non-structured approach to the learning process. It's a waste of time and money.
• In sports, players rarely get a second chance to make a good first impression. Taking the time necessary to choose a hitting instructor and the philosophy you can live with, is very important to their continued advancement."
• Take the first step…
• Our individual and group lessons typically last 70-90 minutes and always include full use of theEpstein Swing Analyzer motion analysis computer with a 32" flat screen display. Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend, watch, and learn with their son/daughter to make this a one-of-a-kind learning experience.
• For local players, we offer no-risk swing evaluations to determine the player's current mechanics. The evaluation typically lasts 75-90 minutes and encompasses the player's swing analysis, mechanics review and history, as well as frame-by-frame on-screen synchronization with current MLB All-Stars. The evaluation is a wonderful way to not only see one's swing compared to MLB players, but also former Epstein and Baseball Barn hitters of the same age and ability level.
• Awareness is the first step; let's take it together. I urge you to contact us today to find the right program for your son or daughter.
777-D Elmira Road
Vacaville, CA 95687