Friday, October 28, 2016
What's Happening In: Pony - Official Practice Planning Baseball and Softball
Athlete Development Plan
- PONY-specific curriculum for development from tee ball through age 14.
- Ready-made practice plans to achieve development goals at each age level
(200+ plans offered in 60, 90, or 120-minute formats).
- 150+ unique drill detail pages, including video, text description, diagram, DC coaching keys, and equipment list.
- How-to-Coach video series for skill training in Hitting, Pitching, Catching, and Infield.
- Coaching tips life lessons, and DC philosophy videos supporting PONY's commitment to developing champions on and off the field
- Drag-and-drop drills and practice plans and shared with assistant coaches and athlete families.
Find more information HERE
The Baseball Barn
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)